For 41 years, millions of Thanksgiving hosts have reached out to Butterball® Turkey Talk-Line® experts for tried-and-true holiday meal prep tips and advice, including their favorite Thanksgiving recipes, meal prep advice and top tips to Thanksgiving cooks across the country.
Turkey talkers can discuss:
- 40+ years of Turkey Talk-Line wisdom
- Top tips for helping cooks host Thanksgiving and celebrate the good
- Best ways to thaw, stuff, prepare or carve your turkey
- Convenient ways to save on your holiday meal
- Resources for getting advice and culinary inspiration in real-time (Text, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Live Chats, Butterball Alexa Skill)
- Memorable calls and top questions/texts from callers
Ways to connect with Butterball this year:
- Butterball Alexa Skill: Simply say, “Alexa, ask Butterball…” to hear cooking advice from trusted Turkey Talk-Line experts anytime, anywhere.
- Text: Text 844-877-3456 beginning Tuesday, November 1 for instant expert advice at the touch of a button.
- Butterball.com: Get Thanksgiving knowledge at your fingertips when you log on to Butterball.com to receive turkey advice, find savings, blogger tips and delicious recipe ideas.
- Online Turkey Talk-Line: Got a question? We’ve got an answer! Find tips for thawing, prepping!
- YouTube: Watch videos for step-by-step turkey preparation instructions on YouTube.
- Facebook and Twitter: Help is available through the Butterball Facebook and Twitter pages with tips, special savings and more.
- Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look at recipes, events and culinary inspiration.
- Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
- Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting Tuesday, November 1 through Saturday, December 24 to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line launched in 1981 with only six staffers. Today, more than 50 professionally trained turkey experts provide advice to more than 3 million cooks through the Turkey Talk-Line, Butterball.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Live Chats, emails and the Butterball Skill for Alexa in the United States and Canada.
Text the word turkey to 419-240-1937 or email the word turkey to email@example.com to qualify to win a certificate worth $15 off a Butterball Turkey for your Christmas meal. Winner will be chosen December 16, 2022